Amazing game!!! What engine did you use to make it?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
STEREDENN is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.
STEREDENN is at the crossroads between a shmup and a roguelike. The gameplay is infinite and unforgiving. The levels are randomly generated, with a lot of different and completely unpredictable events (asteroid fields, laser rains, meteor showers, an old battlefield, maze of lasers, etc.). Boss fights are hard, intense and epic. And each time you defeat one of those, you can upgrade your ship to unlock new powers and abilities.
Grab your guns and go kick those big-badass-bosses you'll definitely encounter. Forge your own path across the universe! And… good luck.
STEREDENN is fast, hard, addictive and action-packed.
- Beautiful art and spaceships.
- Awesome boss fights.
- Addictive, ruthless.
- Endless arcade gameplay.
- Quick and intense sessions.
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: levels are randomly-generated.
- ARSENAL: 35 mighty weapons. Driller, ultralaser, giant saw, robots, hypergun? We got you covered.
- UPGRADES: enhance your ship and unlock new powers and abilities with more than 25 upgrades. Many interactions and combos with your guns and other boosters.
- SCORING: beat your friends and be the best!
- DAILY RUN: everyday, try to be the first in a special leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Beware, you only get one chance per day.
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the normal mode. Then, train against it in a 1 to 1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
- SUPERPLAY: Defeat the game in a fixed variant where there's no random.
Available in the following languages: English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Breton.
Note: online leaderboards are only avaiable in the Steam version.
|Published||Sep 24, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 01, 2015|
|Tags||Pixel Art, Roguelike, Shoot 'Em Up, Space|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||Breton, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
How long did it take you to make this game!?
It is pretty cool game.xD!
Check it out I made a video of me playing this AMAZING game!
C'est extra cool d'avoir toutes ces traduction dont le breton! Merci beaucoup. Le jeu est vraiment méga glop voir giga wizzzzz si je peux me permettre!
En breton aussi ? C'est une première :)
En effet, c'est probablement le premier jeu traduit depuis longtemps ! :)
Rien que pour cette ambiguité, je serai rès attentif.
I wish you the best and I hope soon a first release ++
Brasilian is not a language and some people get offended. It's called Portuguese, you can call it Brazilian Portuguese or Portuguese (BR)