Amazing game!!! What engine did you use to make it?
Steredenn: Binary Stars
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
STEREDENN: BINARY STARS is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles.
Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
STEREDENN: BINARY STARS is the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn.
Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons.
Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
- QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles thatíll keep you coming back for ìjust one more runî
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar - test your friendships!
- 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
- MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
- BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
- DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready - you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
- THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
Available in the following languages: English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Breton.
Note: online leaderboards are only available in the Steam version.
|Published||Sep 24, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 01, 2015|
|Tags||Pixel Art, Roguelike, Shoot 'Em Up, Space|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||Breton, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
How long did it take you to make this game!?
It is pretty cool game.xD!
Check it out I made a video of me playing this AMAZING game!
C'est extra cool d'avoir toutes ces traduction dont le breton! Merci beaucoup. Le jeu est vraiment méga glop voir giga wizzzzz si je peux me permettre!
En breton aussi ? C'est une première :)
En effet, c'est probablement le premier jeu traduit depuis longtemps ! :)
Rien que pour cette ambiguité, je serai rès attentif.
I wish you the best and I hope soon a first release ++
Brasilian is not a language and some people get offended. It's called Portuguese, you can call it Brazilian Portuguese or Portuguese (BR)